LUMOAVA ONLINE SHOP’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These contractual terms and conditions include the terms and conditions concerning the use of the Lumoava online shop (hereinafter referred to as “Online Shop”) of Saurum Oy (hereinafter referred to as “Saurum”) and the terms and conditions concerning the order, delivery, cancellation and return of products. By registering as the customers of the Online Shop or ordering products from the Online Shop, the user (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”) accepts the terms and conditions of the Online Shop and is committed to following them.
- The Customers must be legally competent persons who have reached the age of majority.
- Saurum holds all rights to the contents of the Online Shop, including all visual and text materials presented in the Online Shop (including product images, drawings, texts, graphics and logos). The Customer has no right to download, edit, transfer, transmit, copy or sold any of the contents in the Online Shop in full or in part without an advance written permission granted by Saurum. The unauthorised use or copying of the copyright protected image and text material is forbidden. In case of copyright infringement, the laws of Finland shall be applied in solving disputes.
Registration and use of online shop
- The Customer can create an account in the Online Shop by filling out a contact detail form and creating a user ID and password. This allows the Customer to register as an Online Shop user.
- The Customer is responsible for providing accurate information for Saurum as well as for the use and storage of the user ID and password.
- Saurum is entitled to refuse the Customer’s registration and holds the right to suspend a Customer’s user ID if necessary.
- The Customer may also purchase products from the Online Shop without registering an account in the Online Shop.
Personal data and related processing
- The Customer accepts that the data he or she has disclosed may be processed for the purpose of managing the services and operations related to the Online Shop. The data will not be used for direct marketing purposes without the Customer’s permission. The data will also not be disclosed to third parties with the exception of the public authorities.
- Saurum will not transfer the Customer’s personal or other data to third parties for purposes beyond those strictly related to processing orders, submitting newsletters, and providing information to customers. Saurum shall not sell, share, or hire data to third parties.
- The Customer has the right to review, change and delete his or her personal data from the customer register. Customers may examine the data stored on them free of charge once per year by submitting a written request to Saurum.
- The price of the product is the price stated for the product in the online shop at the time of ordering. The delivery and processing fee for packages sent within Finland is typically EUR 5.90 for orders under EUR 80 when the order is sent to a Posti or Matkahuolto pick-up point or by letter to the customer’s home address if possible. Deliveries to Lumoava’s retailers in Finland are always free of charge.
- At the moment we ship to EU area and the delivery fee is EUR 10.
Ordering and delivering products
- The Customer may order our products in our Online Shop by registering as a user or without registration. All orders placed are binding once the Customer has accepted the terms of purchase, and the Customer is under an obligation to pay for their order.
- The order is sent to the Customer according to the delivery time given in the product details since the order has been registered in the system. In case of a delay in the delivery period, the Online Shop will inform the Customer. If there are problems concerning the delivery of an order, the Online Shop will contact the Customer.
- The Customer can select the delivery method for the order at the Online Shop. In Finland, the products are delivered to Customers in letters, and parcels sent to the nearest Posti or Matkahuolto pick-up point or to a Lumoava retailer selected by the Customer (see a list of retailers at www.lumoava.fi/jälleenmyyjät). After the order has arrived to the pick-up point selected by the Customer, he or she is sent a notification that the order is ready for pick-up. The products sent outside Finland are delivered using Posti Finland and its partners.
- After an order has been dispatched from the Online Shop, email confirmation is sent to the Customer. The email contains a code that can be used to track the order at the Posti website.
- Customers can also order certain products from the Online Shop with laser engraving or a personalised plaque. The ordered and delivered Products that include engraving or a personalised plaque may not be exchanged or returned. Special-order products may not be exchanged or returned.
- Delivery charges are added to the total price of the order in the shopping cart.
- The Online Shop has the right to reject an order or opt for a cash on delivery service.
- Saurum aims to ensure that the Lumoava Online Shop and website work appropriately, but cannot guarantee the accurate operations of the server or the delivery of orders. Saurum is not responsible for possible problems caused by third parties outside the scope of its supervision, including: delays in order deliveries or missing parcels, technical and programmatic errors in IT hardware, possible error conditions caused by a denial-of-service attack, or problems caused by a strike, lockout or some other industrial action, or a natural disaster.
- The Customer may pay for the product at the Online Shop after placing an order. The available payment options include a Finnish online bank service, a credit card or PayPal. Customers in Finland also have installation payment and invoice payment options.
- The payment processing occurs using Paytrail or PayPal services, and, for Customers located in Finland, the Klarna payment service, on an order confirmation page.
- All of the payment connections are SSL protected. When you pay with Visa Electron, you must have activated the Verified by Visa service for online payments. All credit card payments are verified. If the verification is unsuccessful, Lumoava Online Shop reserves the right to reject the order.
Order cancellation and returns
- The Customer has the right to cancel an order if the order has not yet been delivered. If a Customer wishes to cancel an order, he or she must contact the customer services of the Lumoava Online Shop by email at email@example.com. The email must include the Customer’s name, address and order number. The Online Shop will refund the payment of the cancelled order within 14 days.
- The Customer has the right to return or exchange products within 14 days since receiving an order. This right does not apply to products manufactured or altered based on the Customer’s special request or engraved items. The right to return products does also not apply to products marked as special-order items in the Online Shop.
- The Customer has the duty to check the delivered products immediately after picking up a shipment or receiving it by mail, and to immediately notify the customer services of the Online Shop of any defects or deficiencies at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Online Shop aims to replace faulty products with new items; however, if this is not possible, the Online Shop will refund the amount paid by the Customer, including the price of the product and related delivery charges. The refund will be made after the defect has been verified.
- The returned item and any additional material related to the item (such as a jewellery case) must be in original/undamaged condition, unworn and packed in the original packaging. If a return shipment does not contain all parts of the product, or the product is damaged or has been used, the return cannot be accepted.
- Issues concerning the return, exchange and warranty of products purchased from the online shop must be primarily handled using the customer services of the Lumoava online shop (email@example.com). In issues concerning warranty, the Customer must present the original purchase receipt or documentation.
- If an ordered item is returned to the Lumoava Online Shop by mail, the Customer must return it as soon as possible after cancelling the order. The Customer is responsible for any damage caused to the product during the return delivery. The return instructions are included in the order confirmation and are also available on the website (lumoava.fi/info/tilauksen-peruuttaminen-ja-palautusohje) or you may contact the online shop’s customer services. The product is refunded immediately after the returned item has been received by Lumoava Online Shop and its condition has been examined, or at the latest within 14 days since the arrival of the order.
- Messages concerning all issues regarding returns, exchanges and warranties can be sent to the email address of Lumoava Online Shop firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lumoava Online Shop reserves the right to charge the Customer for the costs incurred to Lumoava resulting from a product return if the return has been made in for reasons other than the above terms and condition.
- All of the products purchased from the Online Shop have a one-year warranty for manufacturing defects granted by Saurum.
- The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear resulting from use.
- Saurum may be exempted from its liability for the warranty period if it can be indicated that the defect or breaking of the product has been caused by an accident, a failure to use or service the product according to instructions or use purpose, or some other factor for which the Customer is responsible.
- Customers must inform Lumoava about the product defect within a reasonable time since detecting the defect or within a period during which they can be reasonably expected to have detected the defect.
Other terms and conditions
- Under the Consumer Protection Act, Saurum has liability for defective products it has sold. In case a product defect is detected, the Customer must always first contact Saurum’s Lumoava Online Shop.
- Saurum is not responsible for the consequences of interruptions to the performance of the Online Shop caused by maintenance, technical faults, internet connection failures or other similar issues.
- Saurum holds the right to change the Online Shop and to change these terms and conditions. The Customer accepts the changes by using the Online Shop. The valid terms and conditions are available on the website of Saurum’s Lumoava Online Shop at www.lumoava.fi
- The laws of Finland shall be applied to any possible disputes concerning these terms and conditions between the Customer and Saurum.
Saurum’s contact information: Saurum Oy, PL 1512, 70151 Kuopio, Finland. Business ID 0298672-3. Email: email@example.com. Telephone: +358 40 3040 226